Hdgi Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil Gi
|FOB Price:||US $500-800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $500-800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 0.13--1.2mm*600-1250mm
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Thickness: 0.13--1.2mm
- Zinc Coating: 30--275g / M2
- Coil ID: 508mm / 610mm
- Delivery Time: Within 30 Days After Signing The Contrast
- Trademark: sdlcxz
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 7210490000
- Standard: ASTM, GB, AISI
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Edge: Mill
- Width: 600--1250mm
- Spangle: Zero;Minimized;Regular;Big
- Coil Weight: 3--15mt
- Payment: 30%Tt on Deposit or L/C at Sight
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package or as Request
- Origin: Shandong, China
1. Commodity: Galvanized Steel Coil.
2. HS Code: 7210490000
3. Grade: ASTM, DX51D, SGCC, CGCC and CGCH.
4. Thickness: 0.13mm---1.2mm
5. Width: 600-- 1250mm, etc.
6. Gal Coating: 30gms/m2--275gms/m2.
7. Coil ID: 508mm/ 610mm
8. Coil Weight: 3--7 MT
9. Spangle: Minimized spangle, Regular spangle, Big spangle and Zero spangle.
10. Surface Treatment: Passivate(chromated), Oiled(Unoiled).
1. Inner side: By water proofed kraft paper and plastic packing.
2. Outside: Covered by steel sheet and bundled the sheets on the steel pallet with steel strips.
3. We can also meet others sea worthy export standard packing as customers' request.
Payment and Delivery Time:
1. Payment; 30% T/T on deposit or L/C at sight
2. Delivery Time: 25- 35 days after the signed contract
|Standard||ASTM A653, JIS G3302, GB/T3830-2006|
|Grade||SGCC, DX51D, A653, SGCH, Q235B|
|Base metal||Galvanized steel coils, Alumzinc steel coils|
|Packing||Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
|Delivery||Within 30 days after signing contract|
|Price||FOB& CFR& CIF|
|Payment terms||TT or L/C|
|Capacity||10000MT per month|
|Usage|| construction, the manufacturing of cars, ships, containers and household electric appliances,|
other industries usage.