Roofing Material Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $560-650 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $560-650/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 Mt Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing to Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 0.14mm-0.8mm
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate, Roofing
- Stock: Not Stock
- Width: 600-1250mm
- Zinc Coating: Z40-Z200G/M2
- Oil: Unoiled, Slight Oiled, Dry
- Hardness: SGCC 60-70hrb Sgch 80-90hrb
- Roof Material: Floor Deck, Wave, T Type
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 7210490000
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
- Thickness: 0.14mm-0.8mm
- Payment: 30%Tt on Deposit or L/C at Sight
- Spangle: Regular, Big ,Mini Spangle
- Classification: T Type, Wave Type, Floor Deck
- Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet: Roofing Sheet
- Trademark: ASTM GB AISI
- Origin: Shandong, China
Corrugated galvanised steel (colloquially corrugated iron or pailing ,commonlyabbreviated CGI) is a building material composed of sheets of hot-dip galvanised mild steel, cold-rolled to produce a linear corrugated pattern in them. The corrugations increase the bending strength of the sheet in the direction perpendicular to the corrugations, but not parallel to them. Normally each sheet is manufactured longer in its strong direction.
CGI is lightweight and easily transported. It was and still is widely used especially in rural and military buildings such as sheds and water tanks. Its unique properties were used in the development of countries like Australia from the 1840s, and it is still helping developing countries today.
Commodity: Hot Dipped Galvanized Corruguated Sheet
Material: SGCH, SPCC, SGCC, DX51D
Steel Grade: Q195
Length: as your requirements
Zinc coating: Z40-Z200g/m2
Raw material: 762mm to 665mm( after corrugated ) and 9 waves
Raw material: 914mm to 800mm (after corrugated) and 11waves
Raw material: 1000mm to 900mm (after corrugated) and 12 to waves
we also can produces as customers' requirement
|about 1,000 tons per month for the steel sheet and coil product|
|Grade||SGCC, DX51D, Q195, all according to the customer's request|
|Standard||SPCC,SGCC,SGCD FULL HARD,Q195, all according to the customer's request|
|Thickness||0.14mm -0.8mm, all available|
|Width||600mm - 1250mm , all available|
|Length||we can adjust the length according to your request|
|Zinc coating weight||Min. 40gm/m2, double side|
|Spangle||regular spangle, minimized spangle and zero spangle|
|Edge||mill edge, cut edge|
Roofing, walls, ventilation ducts, rain troughs, sewers, etc.
2) Container manufacturing
Containers for producing petroleum and barrels for containing different kinds of chemical raw materials
3) Household appliances, furniture
Backboards shells of washing machine, refrigerator, air conditioning and dust collector
4) Vehicle and vessel manufacturing
Shells and internal structural parts of cars, trains and other vehicles.
Machinery structural parts, manufacturing shells of motor, different kinds of smoke tubes.
1) Inner side: By water proofed kraft paper and plastic packing.
2) Outside: Covered by steel sheet and bundled the sheets on the steel pallet with steel strips.
3) We can also meet others sea worthy export standard packing as customers' request.
Payment and Delivery Time
1) Payment: 30% T/T on deposit or L/C at sight
2) Delivery Time: 25- 35 days after the signed contract
If you are interested in our products, please contact me soon. The most competitive price will be provided.